Connections between IT and operational technology (OT) systems are no longer air-gapped, introducing the potential for hackers to penetrate industrial control systems, risking the safety and availability of critical infrastructure. Security for OT requires visibility, control, and analytics to meet safety and availability requirements.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
- Introduce the OT business drivers and security priorities
- Understand the differences between IT and OT and the importance of actively securing OT environments
- Leverage the Purdue Model to support the needs of an OT environment
- Apply the Security Fabric to secure OT
- Expand the Security Fabric and enhance the value of Fabric-ready partners
Perth WA 6000