Salt Lake City Marriott University Park
480 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM: Breakfast and Registration
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: ZTNA Workshop
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch served
Improving Application Access & Security with Fortinet ZTNA
Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is an access control method that uses client device identification, authentication, and Zero Trust tags to provide role-based application access. It gives administrators the flexibility to manage network access for On-net local users and Off-net remote users. Access to applications is granted only after device verification, authenticating the user’s identity, authorizing the user, and then performing context-based posture checks using Zero Trust tags.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
- Integrate FortiClient Endpoint Management Server (EMS) into Security Fabric.
- Configure EMS Zero Trust policies and rules to protect corporate and remote users.
- Configure FortiClient Endpoint Management Server (EMS) to protect remote users as effectively as if they were located at the corporate office
- Configure ZTNA HTTPS Access Proxy for secure remote access to applications.
- Configure ZTNA IP/MAC Based Access Control for On-net dynamic access.
- Demonstrate successful operation of these critical functions.
All Attendees should bring their laptop to participate in the cloud-based hands-on-learning environment.