Sacramento, CA - ZTNA - Fast Track
Embassy Suites Sacramento
100 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814
Workshop: Fortinet Teleworker Solution Engineered for Remote and Secure Productivity with ZTNA
Preparing for business continuity and disaster recovery is vital for any organization. An important component of this is the ability to support a mostly or fully remote workforce with little or no notice. When developing business continuity plans, it is essential to ensure that the organization has the resources in place to secure this remote workforce. Fortinet solutions are easily deployable and configurable and enable an organization to maintain full security, visibility, and control, regardless of their deployment environment.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
- Configure two-factor authentication, which is necessary for secure access
- Create an inbound VPN policy on FortiGate that allows teleworkers to tunnel back to corporate headquarters
- Configure FortiClient Endpoint Management Server (EMS) to protect remote users as effectively as if they were located at the corporate office
- Configure Zero Trust tags, ZTNA server, rules and full mode ZTNA policy to perform context based posture checks for providing application access
- Demonstrate successful operation of these critical functions
All Attendees should bring their laptop to participate in the cloud-based hands-on-learning environment.
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM (PST)