Artisan & Delamar West Hartford
1 Memorial Road
West Hartford, CT 06107
SD-Branch: LAN Edge Wired and Wireless
Enterprise networking and security teams are struggling with evolving their WAN and branch office IT architecture to support digital transformation. A typical branch office consists of multiple point products, creating both security and complexity challenges. IT teams are looking to consolidate these point products to increase agility and save money, while improving the security and visibility of network access at the branch office. Fortinet secure access architecture powered by FortiLink is uniquely suited to SD-Branch deployments, with Ethernet switch and wireless access point management built into the same platform that drives our Secure SD-WAN solution, the FortiGate and FortiOS. This single-pane-of-glass management provides complete visibility and control of all users and devices on the network, regardless of how they connect.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
- Create a FortiLink interface
- Authorize FortiSwitch and FortiAP devices
- Create VLANs and policies
- Create SSIDs
- Configure radio frequency (RF) parameters
- Assign firewall policies to FortiGate interfaces
- Implement NAC policies to control the devices and users that have access to their networks
All Attendees should bring their laptop to participate in the cloud-based hands-on-learning environment.