Reduce the Complexity of Operations With the Fabric Management Center
The Fabric Management Center provides powerful automation-ready, single pane of glass management and visibility, advanced compliance reporting, and network-aware rapid response across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments. The Fabric Management Center has been tested for more than a decade and is deployed by thousands of customers around the world across all major industry verticals.
How can you reduce operational complexity and security risk?
How can you decrease threat remediation time?
How can you improve on compliance reporting?
As enterprise networks have morphed and changed with digital transformation, once relied upon tools have become outdated and obsolete. Yet, many are still deployed alongside newer technology stacks, bcreating a complex environment that does not interoperate. Enterprises deploy an average of 32 different vendor solutions that lack shared threat intelligence—a cybersecurity hurdle that is often compounded with a lack of skilled cybersecurity personnel to manage these networks.
In this workshop, participants gain hands-on experience implementing the key capabilities of the Fabric Management Center and applying them to centrally manage a fictitious organization’s HQ and branch networks from a single pane of glass.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
- Understand the benefits of using the Fabric Management Center
- Reduce operational complexity and security risk by simplifying and automating deployment and network monitoring
- Centrally manage a device’s configuration, including policies, IPsec VPN, and SD-WAN, using the GUI and scripts
- Improve time to compliance readiness with pre-built reports, as well as customize and create new reports
- Reduce risk by automating response to security
All Attendees should bring their laptop to participate in the cloud-based hands-on-learning environment.