What do you need to know to attend Convergence
The inaugural Convergence 2022 will be held at the Fairmont Hotel, Monaco and is an in-person summit. All accommodation will be at the Fairmont Hotel and is covered by the delegate fee (see below)
Tuesday 18 October:
Arrivals (if required you may arrive on Monday 17 October and book an additional night upon registration at a cost of $247.50)
An airport shuttle service will be available from Nice airport to the hotel (18 and 20 October only)
12:30 – Welcome Lunch and Security Fabric Experience
14:00 – General plenary session
19:30 – Cocktail dinner at the Fairmont and a chance to explore Monaco
Wednesday 19 October:
09:00-12:30 – General plenary session
14:00-17:30 – Thematic tracks
20:00 – Closing dinner in an iconic Monegasque venue
Thursday 20 October:
Departures. Airport shuttles will be provided
A delegate fee of $495 is applied upon registration.
- Access to all plenary sessions and thematic tracks of the event
- 2 night’s accommodation (arrival 18 October / departure 20 October)
- Wi-Fi in all accommodation & conference areas
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Airport shuttle transfers from Nice airport to Monaco and return (18 and 20 October only)
What’s not included
- Attendees are responsible for their own airfare and travel arrangements to and from Nice airport, all non-conference related activities and hotel incidental costs
- Credit card fees are not included
- GUESTS (family members/spouse/partner): Convergence is a business event and as such, guests (family members, spouse, partners or friends) are not allowed to join delegates. It is against the FCPA compliance that guests would benefit in any way from the Fortinet subsidized accommodation. Therefore, delegate's guests will not be accepted for the duration of the event.
- Only paid, registered delegates can attend Convergence
- The participation fee of this event shall be paid in accordance with the applicable anti-corruption laws and regulations; with the FCPA regulation. In addition, shall the participation fee of this event not be paid directly by the participant (legal entity), the participant is solely responsible to ensure that: i) the participant (legal entity) is not a government entity or an affiliate of a government entity and ii) the payment of the participation fee by a third party is in line with the participant internal policies.
How to Register
To secure your place at Convergence please complete the online registration form and pay your delegate fee by credit card. Once the credit card payment has been approved, you will receive a receipt of payment and your confirmation of registration. Please do not book your travel for this event until you receive your approval email.
50 % reimbursement will be provided if cancelation is 30 days prior to the event. No refund of the delegate fee will be provided after 30 days prior to the event. In case of cancellation the refund will not include credit card fees.
If you cannot attend due to your positive Covid-19 test or visa being refused, please provide proof to email@example.com.