Network Access Control (NAC) has come back to the forefront of security solutions to address that challenge. This technology was deployed to assist with bring your own device (BYOD) policies and is now getting renewed focus as a means to safely accommodate headless IoT devices in the network. FortiNAC enables three key capabilities to secure IoT devices:
• Network visibility to see every device and user as they join the network
• Network control to limit where devices can go on the network
• Automated response to speed the reaction time to events from days to seconds
Collectively, these three capabilities provide the tools that network owners need to secure a world that is embracing IoT.
The proliferation of IoT devices has made it necessary for organizations to improve their visibility into what is attached to their networks. They need to know every device and every user accessing their networks. IoT devices enable digital transformation initiatives and improve efficiency, flexibility, and optimization. However, they are inherently untrustworthy, with designs that prioritize low-cost over security.
In this workshop, participants learn how FortiNAC provides the network visibility to see everything connected to the network, as well as the ability to control those devices and users, including dynamic, automated responses.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
• Discuss the business drivers and security challenges that customers face
• Identify the key capabilities, use cases, sales strategies, and competitive advantages of FortiNAC
• Understand the fundamental feature set of FortiNAC