TO BE UPDATED ONCE TOPICS CONFIRMED
Zero Trust Network Access
We will demonstrate how Fortinet’s ZTNA solution provide remote access utilizing secure automatic tunnels per application session.
Fortinet’s ZTNA solution comprises FortiGate as the access proxy and FortiClient as the ZTNA agent. Fortinet’s ZTNA solution securely connects users to the application while enforcing the least privileged access.
During this session, we will cover:
- ZTNA configuration aspects on FortiClient EMS and FortiGate;
- Simple, automatic secure remote access that verifies who and what is on your network and secures application access no matter where users are located;
- TCP Forwarding use cases
During this session, we will demonstrate how Fortinet’s FortiNAC solution provides complete, end-to-end visibility and enforceable controls.
Through simple Device Profiling capabilities we will show you how to dynamically detect, identify and apply network policy to allocate Printers, Cameras, IP Phones to the right network segment, with the proper port based configuration parameters dynamically assigned.
During this session, we will:
- Demonstrate how to perform a network discovery while leveraging secure mechanisms;
- Create and leverage Device Profiling mechanisms to identify and classify new devices connecting to the network;
- Demonstrate how Notifications and Alerts build confidence with customers;
- Cover use-cases involving the assignment of network access policy based on identity, regardless of device;
- Demonstrate how Policy and User/Host based information can be leveraged to isolate unknown devices, quarantine security risk hosts and assert role based access policy for known assets/users.
During the demo, we will demonstrate Fortinet's FortiWeb Cloud, a cloud native SaaS based web application firewall (WAF) that protects web applications & APIs from the OWASP Top 10 threats, zero-day attacks and other application layer attacks.
In this demo, we will:
- Demonstrate how FortiWeb Cloud easily displays incidents, attack types, attack logs, and many others while protecting your web applications from OWASP Top 10 threats.