Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Thursday, October 20, 2022
- 12:00 pm Lunch and Arrivals
- 12:30 pm Welcome / Fortinet OT Overview, Vision and Strategy
- Defense in Depth Using the Fortinet Security Fabric
- 1:30 pm Break
- 1:45 pm Deep Dive and Security Fabric Demonstration
- Process and Technology for OT
- 3:15 pm Break
- 3:30 pm Deep Dive and Security Fabric Demonstration
- Heterogeneous Networks
- 4:30 pm Closing Remarks
- 4:45 pm Move to Golf Hitting Bays
Followed by Happy Hour and Golf for those interested in joining us.
Click Here if you are interested in attending.
what you'll learn:
- Traditional and modern segmentation methods for operational environments including the risks associated with a flat network architecture
- Segmentation practices to support compliance with NIST, IEC 62443 and other operational cybersecurity frameworks.
- Applying and enforcing access policies based on who and what is connected.
- Dynamically assigning role-based controls to group applications, link data, and limit access to specific groups in order to fortify OT defenses providing fine-grained control that adjusts access based on continuously assessing the trust of devices and users.
- Value of investing in a platform to deliver cybersecurity for all layers of the OT and IT network.
Sr. Director, Operational Technology USA
Carlos-Raul Sanchez is a technologist with 32 years of experience in network, telecommunications, and critical infrastructure security. Carlos specializes in simplifying complex business problems with a pragmatic application of technology. With master’s degrees in computer science, business administration, and a wide range of experience ranging from US Air Force, DOD contractor, and O&GIT security, he is known for securing critical infrastructure worldwide. He spent 15 years leading teams securing oil fields in the United States and offshore assets Gulf of Mexico, Western Africa, Brazil, and South China Sea. Now with Fortinet, he is the Sr. Director of Operational Technology, providing solutions and education to companies seeking to improve their critical infrastructure security posture.
Mike Schneider has over 20 years of experience in operational technology, focused on helping customers ranging from utilities, oil and gas, and manufacturing to protect their OT environments. Prior to joining Fortinet, Mike was highly involved in additional vertical markets, including but not limited to manufacturing, education, utilities and healthcare, where he was explicitly involved with instrumentation, controls, software and services. His role at Schneider Electric afforded him experience in products and services around Industry 4.0, where Mike spent time on analytics software for predictive maintenance and software for OT cybersecurity - NERC CIP IEC 62443. During his free time, Mike enjoys spending time with his three children and his favorite hobby is skiing.