King of Prussia, PA 19406
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- 12:00 pm Lunch and Arrivals
- 12:30 pm Welcome / Fortinet OT Overview, Vision and Strategy
- Defense in Depth Using the Fortinet Security Fabric
- 2:00 pm Break
- 2:15 pm Hands-On Workshop
- 4:15 pm Closing Remarks
Click Here if you are interested in attending.
what you'll learn:
- Traditional and modern segmentation methods for operational environments including the risks associated with a flat network architecture
- Segmentation practices to support compliance with NIST, IEC 62443 and other operational cybersecurity frameworks.
Applying and enforcing access policies based on who and what is connected.
- Dynamically assigning role-based controls to group applications, link data, and limit access to specific groups in order to fortify OT defenses providing fine-grained control that adjusts access based on continuously assessing the trust of devices and users.
- Value of investing in a platform to deliver cybersecurity for all layers of the OT and IT network.
Chris brings more than 10 years of cybersecurity and critical infrastructure experience working in the renewable energy industry. He was directly involved in the development, construction, and operations of wind and solar power plants and their high voltage systems. His work within the energy and utility industry has also afforded him experience in the development and maintenance of substation protection, automation, and control systems. Chris has a master’s degree in electrical engineering from Clarkson University with thesis work in substation protection, automation, and control involving the IEC61850 family of protocols.