The 2023 Xperts annual conference will be held at the Melia Castilla Hotel, Spain where you will get the chance to meet Fortinet technology experts and Fortinet support team.
The event will start on Monday 3 July with an opening welcome plenary session from 17:30 to 19:00 followed by a welcome cocktail dinatoire and will close on Friday 07 July with a dinner in an exclusive well known venue in Madrid. Xperts Summit EMEA is only open to partners certified NSE 4 and above. If your certification is about to expire before 3 July 2023, please recertify and register once done.
A delegate fee of 2,295 EURO is applied upon registration.
- What is included in the 2,295 EURO delegate fee:
- Single occupancy hotel accommodation in the Melia Castilla Hotel from Monday 03 July to Saturday 08 July 2023.
- Wi-Fi in all accommodation & conference areas.
- Breakfasts from Tuesday 04 July to Saturday 08 July.
- Lunches from Tuesday 04 July to Friday 07 July.
- Dinner on Monday 03 July, and on Friday 07 July dinner will be in an exclusive famous venue in Madrid.
- Hands-on and workshops from Tuesday 04 July to Friday 07 July.
- The exclusive 2023 Xperts Summit polo shirt and a backpack.
- What is not included in the 2,295 EURO delegate fee:
- Attendees are responsible for their own airfare and travel arrangements to and from the event, non-conference related activities and hotel incidental costs.
- Dinners from Tuesday 04 July to Thursday 06 July.
- Airport shuttles.
- Fortinet products.
- Credit card fees are not included.
- GUESTS (family members/spouse/partner): Xperts Summit is a business conference and as such, guests (family members, spouses, partners or friends) are not allowed to join delegates. It is against the FCPA compliance that guests would benefit in any way from the Fortinet subsidized accommodation. Therefore, delegate's guests will not be accepted for the duration of the event.
- Even if you cannot stay the full duration of the Xperts Summit, no discount will apply.
- Only paid registered delegate can attend Xperts Summit.
- The participation fee of this event shall be paid in accordance with the applicable anti-corruption laws and regulations; with the FCPA regulation. In addition, shall the participation fee of this event not be paid directly by the participant (legal entity), the participant is solely responsible to ensure that: i) the participant (legal entity) is not a government entity or an affiliate of a government entity and ii) the payment of the participation fee by a third party is in line with the participant internal policies.
- COOP cannot be claimed to cover payment of the registration fee.
- Payment by wire transfer will not permitted.
How to register and pay for attendance
To secure your place at the conference please complete the online registration form, build your own agenda and pay your delegate fee by credit card. Once the credit card payment has been approved, you will receive a receipt of payment and your confirmation of registration. Please do not book your travel for this event until you receive your approval email.
- Cancellation Policy
No refund of the delegate fee will be provided upon cancellation unless Fortinet can resell the seat to another delegate. In case of cancellation refund will not include credit card fees. If your visa is refused, please provide proof from the embassy to email@example.com.