Join BCI and Fortinet for a detailed discussion on how to make the most of your available Cares Act funding to secure; remote or online learning, telework, and prepare your network for the influx of devices when students, faculty, and staff return to school and work.
This Webinar Will Discuss:
- The “New Normal”, how technology & cyber risks are impacted
- Details on CARES Act I & CARES Act II (CRRSA Act) funding & timelines
- Technologies covered under CARES Act I & CARES Act II (CRRSA Act)
- Which technologies to choose for securing remote/hybrid learning & telework
- How BCI & Fortinet can help right NOW with our "Try & Buy" program
Educational institutions are often the target of cyberattacks but have limited resources to deploy in defending against them. As of February 10th 2021 there have been over 1,139 successful K12 cyberattacks alone, spanning over all 50 states. Attracting and retaining skilled cybersecurity talent is an ongoing struggle, and the pressure on IT and security experts in educational institutions to provide solutions to do more with less is constantly increasing. Effectively leverage your resources to safeguard your institution from becoming one of the all too common statistics with the help of Fortinet.