Fast Track Workshop: Secure SD-WAN/Branch
Constructing a Secure SD-WAN Architecture FortiOS 6.2.
As organizations transition to a digital business model, their network topologies are significantly impacted. The adoption of cloud services, the virtualization of the traditional network, and an increasingly mobile workforce accessing applications in the cloud are accelerating advancements in wide area networking technologies. The traditional wide area network (WAN) is struggling to keep up because it relies on a static infrastructure of devices that simply can't accommodate shifting, and often temporary resource allocation and workloads.
Attend this technical training workshop to learn how software-defined networking (SDN) applies to software control of wide area networks in an enterprise environment. Gain hands-on experience through actual configuration of virtualized products supporting WAN aggregation.
Corporate networks are stretched thin by cloud services, SaaS applications, and mobility. Plus, organizations require better connections to branch offices to deliver higher-quality network services.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how:
- Software-defined networking (SDN) applies to software control of wide area networks in an enterprise environment
- To implement application control and traffic shaping over SD-WAN
- FortiManager can enable unified policy across thousands of enterprise branches
- FortiDeploy can enable zero-touch deployment
- To configure virtualized products supporting WAN aggregation while gaining hand-on Experience
Thursday the 11th of June at 10.00