Please join Fortinet for this two session Fast Track event!
During registration you can sign up for one or both sessions!
Where: Sheraton Valley Forge (480 N Gulph Road King of Prussia, PA 19406)
Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
February 8th | 9AM - 12PM
In the morning session, we will be hosting a Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) FastTrack. We will go through how Fortinet network security leverages a single operating system that works across different network security use cases and how FortiGate reduces complexity by integrating various point products using Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) features. Participants will learn how to:
- Reduce complexity with industry-leading security effectiveness
- Enhance visibility with automated action
- Simplify SSL performance and complexity issues for encrypted cloud access
February 8th | 1PM - 4PM
During the afternoon session, we will be hosting an SD-WAN Fast Track. Understand why the traditional WAN is struggling to keep up with the adoption of cloud services, virtualization of the traditional network, and a mobile workforce accessing cloud applications. Find out why relying on a static infrastructure of devices simply can’t accommodate shifting and temporary resource allocation or workloads and how Fortinet's Secure SD-WAN can solve these problems. Participants will learn how to :
- Apply software-defined networking (SDN) to wide area networks in an enterprise environment
- Implement application control and traffic shaping over SD-WAN
- Use FortiManager to enable unified policy across thousands of enterprise branches
- Use SD-WAN Orchestrator to deploy devices across regions simply and easily
- Configure virtualized products supporting WAN aggregation while gaining hand-on experience