A Unique Opportunity To Meet With Fortinet Senior Executives
Fortinet senior executives will be in London on 23 & 24 April. It is a unique opportunity to get the latest thinking and insights from the Fortinet leadership team.
By attending this Executive Briefing, you will have the chance to create a customized agenda to meet your specific cybersecurity and business concerns and meet Fortinet Executives in one to one sessions. Topics available for discussion include Digital innovation, Cloud Security, Automation & Orchestration, Product Roadmaps, and Threat Intelligence among others.
There are a limited number of seats for each session, so please confirm your interest by registering for one of the session times on either Thursday 23 April (9.30am to 1.00pm or 2.00pm to 5.30pm) or Friday 24 April (9.30am to 1.00pm) and select the 4 topics you would like to discuss (each session will cover 4 topics of 45 minutes each).
- Enabling Digital Innovation
- Changing security paradigm shifts: going from manual hard rules to adaptive, learning based and self-service approach
- Securing Operational Technology
- Threat Intelligence
- Leveraging Machine Learning and A.I.
- 5G Security
- Fortinet Security Fabric & Ecosystem
- Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR)
- Automation and Orchestration
- Security Driven Networking
- Cloud Security Strategies (Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud)
- Secure SD-WAN
- Strategy & Roadmap
- Fortinet strategy, market positioning and investments
- Measuring and representing the business value of IT Security
Should you have any questions related to the Fortinet Executive Briefing, please contact us - London_executivebriefing@fortinet.com.